Adult Confirmation Preparation Expectations
Click for registration form
Click to download Class schedule
1. Demonstrate a willingness to discern God's will throughout the preparation process.
2. Demonstrate a willingness to foster a life of prayer.
3. Participate in an introductory interview with a member of the Clergy if requested.
4. Attend and participate in all Sunday Masses and other Holy Days of Obligation.
5. Identify a sponsor who is a practicing Catholic in full sacramental communion with the Church who is willing to accompany you on your sacramental preparation journey.
6. Provide all necessary documentation (see below) according to the schedule
7. Obtain a New American Bible, and a Catechism of the Catholic Church.
8. Attend and participate in all scheduled preparation sessions:
a) Six Sacrament Preparation Sessions on Mondays from 7:00 to 8:30 PM
February 13, 20, 27, March 6, 20, 27
Adult Confirmation Mass
Saturday April 1, 2017 at 10:30 AM at St John Vianney Catholic Church in Round Rock
Minimum Required Documentation
Signed Participation Requirements Form and as follows:
Catholic Confirmation Candidate: Copy of Baptismal Certificate
Sponsors: Covenant Sponsor Form
If married: Copy of marriage certificate